In spite of the fact that there is various notion already spread about the Credit card India especially among the working people and the middle-class family who now and then require a Credit card for various purposes, there are also many aspects of it which are really beneficial for them.
But since the fear of extra charges (up to 35% per annum) hovers in the mind of people, Credit card India is a most controversial thing among people. But for those who understand the brighter side also yet searches for ‘Which is the best credit card in India 2019’ and hence this is the article going to give the idea of 5 Best credit cards in India for 2019 which can be beneficiary for people opting for the Credit card.
And not only that the credit card you are being mentioned here also falls under Top ten credit cards in India 2019 which sometimes you may interact in the future for further searching for your satisfaction.
Major Brighter Side of Credit Cards
- Helps to maintain your CIBIL Score for your future Home Loan Apply.
- Free Interest-free Loan lending for the first 45 days.
- Useful in case of lack of money in savings the account.
- Easy for EMI avail.
- Maximum prevents you from online fraudulent where if you give your bank details then your total money can be hacked but with credit card, only a certain amount. Etc.
- Reward points and cash back on any scenarios.
Major Dark Side of Credit Cards
- In case of late payment, a heavy penalty is levied which can go unto 45% per annum.
- Charges for ATM cash withdrawal from the credit card which is worst for newbie and unknown.
5 Best Credit Cards in India for 2019
Now when in search of credit card you might be curious for the Compare credit cards India so that you can simply distinguish and choose the better one for you. And hence here is the list of Top 5 credit cards in India 2019:
- Citi Cashback Card
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Card
- HSBC Visa Platinum Card
- HDFC Bank Dinner Club Black Card
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
Citi Cashback Card
You might be wondering about why Citi Cashback Card has been listed at the top of the list? Then the answer is that in merely annual charge of Rs. 500/- you are going to avail a lot of cash back benefits and not only that these cashback benefits are on your major transactions. And additionally, since it is the most used card, you can easily find the user review about it and giving the maximum of 4.5-star rating on an average and hence comes in the list of the best credit card in India 2019
Salient Features of Citi Cashback Card
- Gives you 5% cash back on movie ticket purchase, telephonic bill payment, and other utility bill payments.
- 5% cashback on all your purchases done by credit card.
- 0% joining charges
- 500 annual charges every year.
- You will get a response within the time duration of 30 minutes.
What You Will Love
- 15% cashback on your dining across the 2000 partner restaurants of Citibank
- Earned cash back is automatically credited on the accumulation of Rs. 500/-
- Savings and offers on shopping at more than 100 stores.
- EMI privileges on shopping, consumer electronics, and Mobile phone outlets retail chains and also the e-retailers.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Card
In the list of Top 5 credit cards in India 2019 the next name comes of IndusInd Bank Platinum Card which is given the 4 star rating by its 421 users in India and comes with the 1st year annual fee charge of zero rupees and hence this can also be kept under the list of Best credit card in India where you can get a login with Indusind Bank Credit Card Login with no annual fee.
Salient Features of IndusInd Bank Platinum Card
- 5 reward point is gained on every 150/- rupee spent.
- Buy 1 and get 1 movie ticket across the multiple Entertainment sectors.
- The additional feature of getting comprehensive Insurance benefits.
- There is a fuel surcharge waiver at all the fuel stations throughout India.
- Only one-time membership fees.
HSBC Visa Platinum Card
Another name in the list of Top credit cards in India 2019 comes to the name of HSBC Visa Platinum Card and this card is having its own benefits. The card is given the star rating of 4.5 out of 5 by its around 1812 users throughout India. You can also use it as the Best credit card for shopping and also the Best travel credit card in India 2019. Here are some of the salient features of the credit card mentioned below:
- One your every 150 Rs. Of purchase with dining and telecom usage, you are going to get 6 points for the first
- You also gain 10 points on your 150 Rs. Spent over 4 lakhs to 10 lakhs.
- You also gain 2 points on 150/- spent on any other things.
- Up to 10% cashback (2500 cash back on your 10,000 spent within 90 days of time which should be completed with minimum 9 transactions)
- On the first transactions, you get Rs. 2000 clear trip vouchers.
HDFC Bank Dinner Club Black Card
Now the 4th name comes for the Best credit card in India 2019 for a salaried person includes the name of HDFC Bank Dinner Club Black Card and the name HDFC is well versed on the lips of Indians right especially for the housing and other home appliance loans. And additionally, this comes in the list of Best premium credit cards in India 2019. So, you also be aware of the HDFC Bank Dinner Club Black Card which is given the 4.5-star rating by its 31 users.
Salient Features of HDFC Bank Dinner Club Black Card
- Comes with the Air accident cover worth Rs.2 crore.
- Additional Miles exchange with the leading airlines and hotels of the country.
- An annual fee waiver is available on achieving milestone spends.
- Being a premium travel credit card, it basically comes with lifestyle benefits.
- Unlimited free access for the user to more than 700 lounges across the globe.
- Complimentary golf games across golf courses in India and abroad.
As the name asserts, this is the premium credit card where one side it includes huge benefits, there on the other side it also comes with the annual fees of 5000/-. You even get this charge waived off but again only on the spent of 1 lack for the first year and 5 lacks from the next year onwards.
Also Read: Top 5 Tips for Using your Credit Card Wisely
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
When you shop and eat with Axis Bank Neo Credit Card When you apply for this card, will have to pay the initial joining fee of Rs. 250/-. If you spend 2500, then the fee for the first year which is your joining fee is waived off. From the second year, the annual fee will be Rs. 250/- and the Interest charged for any overdue amount is 46.78% p.a.
Salient Features of Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- The annual charge of 250/- for the first year of use and same from the next year onwards.
- 10% off on Myntra purchases of 500 & above.
- You can Earn 2 points for every 200/- spent through your credit card
- Maximum monthly benefits up to 100 and Flat 10% off every time you book bus tickets through red Bus,
- 10% cashback on mobile recharge through Freecharge mobile app, monthly benefits up to 30/-
- Maximum monthly benefits up to 50 and 10% off every time you book a movie ticket through BookMyShow,
Now that you have seen the details about 5 Best credit cards in India for 2019 you are cleared with the idea that which one you should choose and what are the things you can take care at the time of your Credit card selection to avoid the maximum harm in the future. This list of 5 Best credit cards in India for 2019 has been given you on the basis of many aspects and hence you should use your own brain to choose the best one for you rather going with the suggestions of others.
Hopefully, you have got the answer to your questions regarding 5 Best credit cards in India for 2019 above and also seen that why should you choose the credit card and why not.
So, if the information has given you a clear answer for the query you have in your head, drop your experience and the feedback in our remark section below this article. And if any query, feel free to connect with us.