Indian Overseas Bank, also known as IOB, is one of the leading banks in India offering online banking services to customers. The IOB net banking allows customers to perform various banking activities from their mobile or computer without visiting the bank. Customer can manage their account, pay bills, and transfer funds from the IOB internet banking.
Here, we will explain the details about IOB net banking, registration, login process, and its features. IOB net banking corporate login, etc.
Features of IOB Net Banking
The IOB bank offers various amazing features and services under Internet banking. Let’s have a look at features of IOB banking:
1. Account details
IOB net banking allows customers to check their account balance, transaction history, and statements using their mobile and active internet connection.
2. Fund transfer
You can transfer funds from your account to another using IOB internet banking. It also allows you to conduct interbank transfers and send the amount to the other IOB customer. You can also transfer money instantly using IMPS, NEFT, and RTGS on IOB internet banking.
3. Bill Payments
It’s easy to pay utility bills such as electricity bills, mobile recharges, etc, using the IOB net banking portal.
4. Online shopping
Safe and secure online shopping can be done by using IOB banking because it offers a secure payment gateway for customers who love to shop online. You can make payments to various e-commerce platforms.
5. Fixed management (FD)
Customers can start a new FD account, renew existing and check the FD details using IOB net banking. You can also calculate the Interest that the bank is offering to you on your FD using the FD calculator.
It’s easier for customers to check their loan status, outstanding payments, and other information on the IOB internet banking portal.
IOB net banking allows you to invest in various products such as Mutual funds, Government saving schemes, etc.
IOB Net Banking Login Process
The user can log in IOB banking account using the steps below:
- Visit the official IOB e-banking website https://www.IOBnet.co.in/
- Select ‘Personal Banking’
- Now, select ‘Internet banking Login’.
- Input your user ID correctly in the space provided.
- Input your IOB internet banking login password and security questions.
- Answer the security question carefully.
- Now, you have successfully logged into the IOB net baking portal. You can enjoy the services.
- Please seek the IOB customer services if you face any issues.
How to Register for IOB Net Banking?
The IOB internet banking registration is straightforward and can be done by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the IOB official website: https://www.IOBnet.co.in/
- Select the option for “New Registration” or “Register”.
- Enter details such as account number, registered mobile number, and DOB.
- Set login passwords and transaction passwords according to guidelines.
- Enter the OTP.
- Your registration is successful; now you can use the net banking account using your ID and password.
- Make sure to change your login and transaction password regularly to ensure safe transactions.
How to Register for IOB Net Banking via Phone Banking?
You can also do IOB internet banking registration via phone banking. The steps are mentioned below:
- Call 18004254445 to get answers to your queries.
- Provide your customer ID number or telephone ID Number, or verify your bank account number.
- The customer executive will consider your request for IOB net banking registration.
- You will receive a net banking password to your address by postal services.
How to Register for IOB Net Banking at a Bank Branch?
You can also visit the IOB branch to get IOB internet banking registration. Follow the steps below:
- Visit your IOB branch and ask the executive for the paperwork for IOB net banking registration.
- Fill out the form carefully and give it to the executive.
- You will receive an SMS containing the user ID and Password for IOB login on the registered mobile number.
- You will also receive the Login ID and password details at your address via post within 10 days after you apply at the branch.
- Your account is ready for IOB internet banking login.
IOB Net Banking Corporate Login
If you wish to set up an account for IOB Net Banking corporate, it is straightforward. Follow the steps below:
- GO to IOB netbanking official website.
- Click on “Log in.”
- Choose “Internet banking Corporate login.”
- Enter your Login ID, password, and Captcha text.
- Click “Login”. Your IOB net banking corporate account is ready to use.
How to Reset the IOB Net Banking Password?
It’s easy to reset the net banking password. Follow the steps mentioned here:
- Open the Indian Overseas Bank’s official website.
- Click on “Personal banking” or “Corporate banking”.
- Select the option for “Forgot password.”
- Enter login ID and account number.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Now, provide your Email ID and captcha code.
- Click “Continue” and enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- Set a new password and confirm it.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your new password is generated and active to use.
How to Fund Transfer using IOB Net Banking?
IOB (Indian Overseas Bank) net banking allows customers to transfer funds from one account to another with a few clicks on their mobile screens. Here are the steps to follow:
- Login to the IOB online net banking account using your ID and Password.
- Go to “Payment” and click the “Fund Transfer” option.
- Here, you will see many options for fund transfer, such as “Transfer within IOB accounts”, “Transfer to self”, and “Transfer to other bank accounts”.
- Choose the desired option.
- Fill in the details in the required fields, such as the account number of the beneficiary, amount, IFSC code, etc.
- Now, click on the “Transfer” option.
- Enter the OTP you received on your registered mobile number.
- Congratulations! Funds are transferred successfully, and you will receive the confirmation message on your mobile.
How to Pay Credit Card Bills Using IOB Net Banking?
Now, paying the credit card bill is easy using net banking. Follow the guide below:
- Login to the IOB online net banking portal.
- Select “IOB Cards”.
- Choose “IOB credit cards”.
- Click “Register card.”
- Input your credit card details and click on “Confirm”.
Wait for the confirmation message for your IOB credit card registration. Once you receive the confirmation, you can pay the bill by following the steps below:
- Login to IOB netbanking
- Go to IOB card, select IOB credit card, and click on “Make Payment”.
- Select the account.
- Input the amount you wish to pay and click on “proceed”. Your payment is made.
IOB Customer Care Number
If you face any issues during the registration or login process, you can contact the customer care of the Indian overseas bank. The numbers are mentioned below:
1800 890 4445
1800 425 4445
IOB net banking is the best option for those customers who are too busy to visit the bank and are tech-savvy. The Indian overseas bank offers various services to the customer under net banking, simplifying the baking for the customers. They can quickly pay bills, access accounts, check balances, get transaction history, etc. while sitting at the home office.
Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking – FAQs
How to activate an IOB account for online banking?
Ans. You can apply at your IOB branch; you will receive the email after your account activation. Laos, you can contact 044-28519460 / 28889350 for the activation process.
What can be issued if I am unable to access the IOB Netbanking?
Ans. Firstly, check whether your internet connection is working fine or not. Secondly, LAN or ISP is linked to the internet. If the issue is still unsolved, contact customer care.
Does the IOB charge for using internet baking?
Ans. No, there is no charge for using the IOB net banking services. However, you must go through all the rules and regulations of the bank before reaching any conclusion.
Is IOB Netbanking accessible on mobile?
Ans. Yes, you can use IOB net banking on your mobile. Download the application on your smartphone via the Play Store. Login using your ID and Password. You can use it anywhere, anytime.
Who is eligible for IOB net banking registration?
Ans. Anyone having a savings or current account in an Indian overseas bank can use IOB net banking. Individuals, proprietary firms, partnership firms, limited companies, societies, organizations, trusts, etc., holding a bank account in an Indian overseas bank are eligible to use IOB Netbanking.