Greetings from FinanceGAB.com.
Financegab.com is among the leading personal finance & investment blogs in India. We have been a financial adviser cum financial blogger/writer for quite some time now. Most of our write-ups are curated by us. However, we allow posts by independent writers depending on the quality their relevance towards financial stuff like personal finance advice, investment, money saving tips, insurance, tax planning…more.
Finance blog is a well-established platform, so the work published on our website are equally rewarding for both the writers and for our website. As we have a wide reader base, many potential employers, publishers and clients can read your work and you also get an opportunity to learn a lot in the process. You can enhance your knowledge on how to write more engaging content, how to communicate your ideas and know more about the to pics that you had a good hold on when you started.
Want to Write for Us?
You can write for us or can share your sample content with use, it can be a partial draft, rough draft or a short pitch (one or two paragraph which gives a brief detail on why it matters to our readers) along with an outline. Based on your submitted write-ups, we can give you a fair feedback. Remember that we online accept original content. We do not publish any content that has already been published elsewhere (including your blog).
How to Become our Contributors?
Are you interested to become guest bloggers or contributors for us? We are always open at giving opportunities to the new authors. So, if you have a strong knowledge base and the zeal to enlighten our readers and help the financial community to grow, then you are most welcome to write for us and submit your guest post. However, just make sure to bring a fresh viewpoint on the topic which are related to personal finance.
Guest Posts Guidelines: –
Here’s you all need to know about our guest posts guidelines.
- As a contributor your post or article should be well-written, unique and high-quality.
- Content should not be shared or published anywhere else before or after the submission, not even on your own site!
- Only theme or below topics based articles and posts, which have valuable information & tips will be considered.
- Content must be between 800-1000 words long.
- Write the article creative & helpful.
Note: Once your article get published by our end, please share it at your social media networks.
Before write for us or sharing your content with us please ensure that your work adheres to our criteria’s. Your content should be relevant to our website & categories like:
- Business, Trading
- Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Auto Insurance
- Pension Plan, Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning, Income Tax
- Investments, Money savings
- Mutual Funds, SIP
- Loans, Credit cards
Send us your articles with images & info-graphics matching the content headlines or sub-headlines.
If you need author bio in the post then send us with one anchor text link.
How to Submit: –
Please email us your content at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name and website link, which you wish to appear in your post. You can reach us directly via our contact us page.
Share us your ideas or write for us on any topic which describes a financial principle, personal finance tips and walkthroughs, and such related topics.
In short, we’re looking for a writer possessing the below skills:
- He/she should have a basic understanding of finance, investments, insurance, and such other related areas.
- He/she must have the passion for presenting his/her creativity and ideas in front of the global audience.
- He/she must have the ability to familiarize, communicating and most importantly explaining the complicated concepts in an easy and engaging manner with the audience.
- He/she must ensure that the quality of his/her is never compromised.
So, in case you find yourself inclined toward money matters and believe have the have the potential of curating topics on it than you’re most welcome to join our blogging community. Our blog gives a writer a vast reach and helps a writer in building or developing their personal brand value.
The sole purpose of our blogs is to create value. We’re looking for posts which are actionable in nature and provides new insights to the readers helping them to make sound and informed financial decisions.
Thanks for visiting FinanceGAB.com.