Last updated on September 22nd, 2021 at 01:47 pm
Greetings from FinanceGAB.com.
We are looking for some personal finance contributors & writers to contribute or write for us user engaging and informative unique content with topics based on personal finance, insurance, investment, banking, mutual fund, loan, credit card, income tax, and more.
Financegab is among the leading personal finance & investment blogs in India. We have been a personal finance adviser cum financial blogger/writer for quite some time now. Most of our write-ups are curated by us. Write for us, we allow posts by independent writers depending on the quality their relevance towards financial stuff like personal finance advice, investment, money-saving tips, insurance, tax planning…more.
Financegab.com is a well-established platform, so the work published on our website is equally rewarding for both the writers and for our website. As we have a wide reader base, many potential employers, publishers, and clients can read your work and you also get an opportunity to learn a lot in the process.
You can enhance your knowledge on how to write more engaging content, how to communicate your ideas, and know more about the topics that you had a good hold on when you started.
Want to Write for Us?
You can write for us or can share your sample content with us, it can be a partial draft, rough draft, or a short pitch (one or two paragraphs which give a brief detail on why it matters to our readers) along with an outline. Based on your submitted write-ups, we can give you fair feedback. Remember that we online accept original content. We do not publish any content that has already been published elsewhere (including your blog).
How to Become our Contributors?
Are you interested to become guest bloggers or contributors for us? We are always open to giving opportunities to new authors. So, if you have a strong knowledge base and the zeal to enlighten our readers and help the financial community to grow, then you are most welcome to write for us and submit your guest post. However, just make sure to bring a fresh viewpoint on the topic which are related to personal finance.
Guest Posts Guidelines
Here’s what you all need to know about our guest posts guidelines?
- As a contributor, your post or article should be well-written, unique, and high-quality.
- Content should not be shared or published anywhere else before or after the submission, not even on your own site!
- Only theme or below topics-based articles and posts, which have valuable information & tips will be considered.
- Content must be between 800-1000 words long.
- Write the article creatively & helpful.
Note: Once your article gets published by our end, please share it on your social media networks.
Before writing for us or sharing your content with us please ensure that your work adheres to our criteria. Your content should be relevant to our website & categories like:
- Business, Trading
- Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Auto Insurance
- Pension Plan, Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning, Income Tax
- Investments, Money savings
- Mutual Funds, SIP
- Loans, Credit cards
Send us your articles with images & infographics matching the content headlines or sub-headlines.
If you need an author bio in the post then send us with one anchor text link.
How to Submit?
Please email us your content at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name and website link, which you wish to appear in your post. You can reach us directly via our contact us page.
Share your ideas or write for us on any topic which describes a financial principle, personal finance tips and walkthroughs, and such related topics.
In short, we’re looking for a writer possessing the below skills:
- He/she should have a basic understanding of finance, investments, insurance, and other related areas.
- He/she must have a passion for presenting his/her creativity and ideas in front of a global audience.
- He/she must have the ability to familiarize, communicating, and most importantly explaining the complicated concepts in an easy and engaging manner with the audience.
- He/she must ensure that the quality of his/her is never compromised.
So, in case you find yourself inclined toward money matters and believe have the potential of curating topics on it then you’re most welcome to join our blogging community. Our blog gives a writer a vast reach and helps a writer in building or developing their personal brand value.
The sole purpose of our blogs is to create value. We’re looking for posts that are actionable in nature and provides new insights to the readers helping them to make sound and informed financial decisions.
Thanks for visiting FinanceGAB.com.