When we say Stock market, we are referring to a collection of market and exchanges where there are regular activities of buying, selling and issuance of shares of companies happens on a day-to-day basis.
The stock market is a primary market where different companies float their shares for the general public to buy them and raise their values and this is known as an initial public offering (IPO).
Nowadays that our digital world has grown so much and we have an application for operating almost everything, how can we lack behind for not having an app for the stock market, we have so many apps for trading nowadays and some of them are proven to be the best trading app.
This process of stock exchange facilitates so many people including stockbrokers to trade company stocks and other securities. It is not possible to buy or sell any stock without it being mentioned somewhere, if you want to buy a stock or sell it better to make sure that is listed on an exchange after that only you can have any benefit of buying or selling a stock.
This exchange is the meeting place of the stock buyers and stock sellers. India’s premier stock exchanges are the Bombay Stock Exchange and The National Stock Exchange.
There is a list of the best stock trading app for beginners as well as the advanced investor those who are interested in investing their money in stocks, as they just have to download an application in their mobile and entering some details they can get access in the stock market.
There is an app for stock market app for everyone whether a beginner or an advanced investor.
The best stock market app for your unique needs depends on your experience and trading goals. After reviewing fees, tradable assets, and more across different brokerages, we have shortlisted some of the apps for trading and also the best stock trading apps for beginners and advanced investors to consider.
Best Stock Trading App for Beginners
- TD Ameritrade: Best stock trading app for beginners
- Fidelity: Best stock trading app for investors
- 5paisa: Best stock trading app for beginners/traders
- Merrill Edge: Best stock market app for research
- Zerodha KITE online trading mobile app: Easy to use app for beginners and great app for advanced investors
1. TD Ameritrade Trading App
This app for trading has several attractive features such as it delivers trade at $0, it provides excellent trading platforms, excellent market research, industry-leading education for beginners, and reliable customer service.
- This app has ranked number 1 and the best trading app in all the apps for trading.
- This is proven to be the best stock trading apps for beginners also in 2022 thanks to its industry-leading education and research, easy use of the website, also it provides a separate mobile trading app for the stock market makes it convenient for everyday investors to invest and stay updated with stock market activities through this app for stock market making it best stock market app.
- Because of its easy-to-access platform and its tools, it becomes the best stock trading apps for beginners.
- This app for the stock market provides their platform named thinkorswim which comes in desktops, browsers, and mobile flavor through which this best stock market app delivers excellence for all active traders, including day traders, option traders, and futures traders.
2. Fidelity Trading App
This app for the stock market is said to be the best app for investors and also the best stock market app, Fidelity has worked onto its design to make it clean to access, bug-free which makes the experience of an investor phenomenal making it an appropriate app for the stock market and also best stock market app.
- Fidelity is also the best stock trading apps for beginners because of the ease it provides during its access.
- Fidelity delivers value across its entire client experience, the fidelity website and app for the stock market both have got a five-star rating for ease of use.
- Fidelity is good for research regarding anything, whether you are viewing stocks, ETF, and mutual fund quotes or running through a screener to find investment ideas.
- If we talk about commission and fees, fidelity doesn’t charge any amount and no additional charges for trading penny stocks, no PFOF and also it provides zero expense ratio mutual funds which help investors to save on costs which is why it becomes suggestible for beginners to use this stock market app as it is proven to be best stock trading apps for beginners.
- The platform it provides and the tools it provides are; it provides website watch lists and it also provides charting under which it includes 22 different drawing tools, 166 optional studies, custom user profile, chart trading, alerts, notes, and more.
3. 5paisa Mobile Trading App
The next stock market app is 5paisa which is another player in the race for the best stock market app. 5paisa app for trading is owned by a 5 paisa discount broker, it charges very little compared to its competitors which are 10p/executed orders, which makes it an easily accessible app for the stock market and the best stock market app.
- This is one of the rare stock market apps which allows guest login, you can avoid all the personal details to check the app, which can also allow you to avoid unwanted calls, emails, and messages from the service provider.
- This rare feature makes it an appropriate and best stock trading apps for beginners. App has an easy Demat opening feature for beginners within this app for trading, it provides constant real-time live updates and quotes from NSE and BSE, auto investor features help to build a fully developed and personalized mutual funds investment portfolio.
- By leveraging an easy screening tool with 5paisa free account you can invest in top mutual funds making it one of the best trading apps.
- The only disadvantage this app has is its resources hungry and calls for high-speed internet to load charts, beginners with low-speed internet might have difficulty.
4. Merrill Edge Trading App
This stock market app is said to be excellent for research purposes as we now know that it is very important to do full and heavy research before investing in any of the companies as stepping into the world of stocks and investment without any research is like stepping into a war without having weapons which becomes a favorable feature for beginners making it one of the best stock trading apps for beginners.
- Merrill Edge is said to be a winning app for the stock market as it is easy to use, for research, the best stock training app for beginners, and also the best app for trading with tools like the stock story and portfolio story, alongside robust educational resources, etc.
- This stock market app is great for brokers who are looking to manage banking and brokerage under one roof, it offers $0 stocks and ETF trade, excellent universal account management, the best multi-account reward, and amazing customer service.
- Just like other discount brokers, Merrill Edge also provides unlimited free stocks and exchange-traded fund trades.
- Options trade costs just $.65 per contract, however, they are restricted to two legs max. It provides tools like Dynamic insights, Marketpro pros, Marketpro cons, etc., with all of the above features it is in the race for the best stock trading app.
5. Zerodha KITE Online Trading Mobile App
In the rush of launching new apps for trading, Zerodha KITE has emerged as the best stock market app because of its so many attractive features.
- Access to this stock market app is also very easy as you just have to go to the play store and download this app for the stock market from there. After entering your email id you can open an account, when you open the app you see all the shares suggested by this best stock market app. You can add or delete shares as per your preference. So many other features also are provided by this app for stock market to make it in the list of best trading apps.
- To buy a share you need to have a balance in your Demat account that can be accessed within the app, click on the additional funds you will see funds added to your Demat account.
- This best stock trading apps for beginners is hailed because of the simplicity it offers, it is uncluttered and easy to navigate and understand.
- This stock market app understands that to be in competition and lead it, mobile technology and a compatible simplified app for stock market is the key.
- The minimalistic interface of this stock market app restricts strictly to what the user is looking for.
- This best stock market app does not clutter the screen with what the users never use or rarely use.
This list of best stock market apps doesn’t end here there are a lot more in this list of the best stock market app but it becomes quite difficult to mention all of them.
But as a conclusion we can say that there is nothing now that we can not do while sitting at our home, the digital world has provided so many opportunities to us that now we can learn anything as a beginners and can master our skills as a regular person in that skill.
What is the Best Stock Trading App for Beginners?
There are several apps in the market for stock trading, so how to differentiate whether an app is the best stock trading app for beginners or not, here are some features that make an app best stock market app for beginners:
- A stock market app should have a minimalistic interface so that a user easily understand the way to use the app.
- The app should provide 100% privacy to its users, of their money, and the information they provide.
- The stock market app should provide access to the user without asking for all the personal details, so that the user once open the app, try to understand it and decide if it wants to go with the app or want to switch to some other.
- The features provided by the app should be versatile and relevant for stock marketing.
- A stock market app should provide information about the company in which the user shows interest.
- A stock trading app should provide free stocks to its users.
How do I choose the Best Stock Trading App for Beginners?
To choose the best stock market app for beginners you should look for the features given below :
- Before downloading any app, check its ratings on the play store or from wherever you want to download it.
- Make a list of the key features you want in your app.,
- Do some research on the internet about the app or visit Financegab website, you are willing to try using.
- After downloading the app, make sure that the app allows access without asking for all the personal details so that you can have an experience with the app without giving much information to the app.
- The interface of the app should be simple and minimal, which makes it easy to use.
- The app should be providing relevant features for trading.
- The details of the app should not complex making it difficult for users to understand the app and also how to use the app.
Benefits of using the Best Stock Trading App for Beginners
The stock market has become very much accessible for people who are interested in investing their money in stocks, as they just have to download an application on their mobile phones and entering some details they can get access in the stock market.
Also, these apps for stock market help the users to direct them through their trading journey. Some of the other benefits of using apps for trading are listed below:
1. App for stock market is easy to use, have you ever wondered that how to earn money by investing in the stock market, have you seen what is inside a stock market? It is filled with so many numbers and graphs which generally is difficult for an average person to understand. By using some of the best stock trading apps anybody can understand and learn how to invest in the stock market and also understand what is inside a stock market. Some of the best stock trading apps for beginners help them grow their money even with no experience in the stock market at all and after using such apps for the stock market you will be surprised to see the growth in your performance.
2. Apps for trading make it convenient to trade, this is one of the major reasons why people are downloading these apps for the stock market and using them. In the past, these people have to make contact with the broker and tell them which stocks they wanted to buy. But now there is no need for any broker or anybody to reach the stock market as they all have a phone in their pocket and the best stock market app in their phone.
3. Some of the best stock trading apps show you good companies to invest in, these best stock market apps have the details of the historical background of the companies and how are they doing at that time, these apps for stock market not just tell you about the performance but also that why you should invest in the following company. So you do not have to invest your time in research as these best stock market apps automatically make your work easy.
4. These apps for trading give you the ability to trade anytime and anywhere, because of the best trading app availability as they can be downloaded on the phone, they become handy and makes you able to make your trading happen wherever you want and whenever you want. This is the prime reason people moving towards these best stock trading apps for beginners as they also have a very low-risk factor.
5. These apps for trading are highly secure, apps for stock market provide you the security of your money and your information too, the developers of these apps for trading make sure that the input you put doesn’t being hacked or accessed by someone else without permission. Best stock market apps provide confidence to their users by assuring them that their information is safe with them.
Best Stock Trading App for Beginners – FAQs
Q1. What are the features of the best stock trading app?
Features that make an app the best trading app should be :
- Reviews and ratings
Q2. How to choose the best stock trading apps for beginners?
To choose the best stock trading apps for beginners you should go play store and check the ratings of the particular app, after which download it and as a guest analyze the features of that app, if it seems easy to be accessible do consider it if not then move to another one and repeat the same.
Q3. Which is the best stock trading app in India?
Some of the best trading apps in India are
- TD Ameritrade
- Merrill Edge
- Zerodha KITE online trading mobile app, etc.
Q4. Why use an app for trading?
It is very much convincing to use an app for trading because it provides information about the companies, protects your money and information, and also it is very easy for a beginner to use an app and get into the stock market.
Also, there are some of the best stock market apps available nowadays which are easy to use and less at risk which makes them the best stock trading apps for beginners too.