No matter how hard you try, you cannot predict your emergency expenses. Sudden health crises, needing car repairs, damaged appliances, all these crises urgently need financial solutions.
If you need last-minute financial assistance, consider getting a new credit card and dealing with unexpected expenses. However, while applying for a credit card is easy, once approved, it takes about (10) business days to receive your card.
It may not be practical to wait long to receive the money for urgent expenses. Luckily, an instant credit card in India can help you out.
If you apply for a physical credit card, you can receive your credit card within 15 days of approval. But with an instant approval credit card in India, you can immediately start. Once approved, you can use your instant approval credit card in India directly. Instant approval credit card India is incredibly beneficial for those who want instant access to credit. Please read below to learn how these instant approval credit cards in India work.
What is an Instant Credit Card?
An instant credit card is like a virtual credit card. The only difference is that you will receive your instant approval credit card in India as soon as it gets approval. Sometimes, it may take some time to approve your virtual credit card. So with instant approval credit card India, you can apply for, support, and activate your instant approval credit card in India in minutes or on the same day.
How do Instant Credit Cards work?
An instant approval credit card in India works like a virtual credit card. Most credit card providers assign numbers to instant credit cards in India. Once you apply and get an instant approval credit card in India, you will get a unique number for your online transactions. Additionally, you can add your instant approval credit card India number to digital wallets such as Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and more. You can get approval and start spending your funds immediately with an instant credit card in India. However, he can also receive the instant approval credit card in India by email 10-15 business days after receiving approval.
Read more: 10 Best Cashback Credit Cards in India
10 Best Instant Approval Credit Cards in India
The table below contains the ten best instant approval credit cards in India:
|Top 10 Credit Cards||Annual Fee||Best Suited For||Key Features|
|HDFC Bank Instant Approval Credit Card||Rs. 499+GST||Cashback||You can enjoy benefits worth ₹4,000 during the first four months of using the card.|
|Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Super Card
|Rs. 999+GST||All-round Benefits||You will receive ₹14,000 in free health benefits when using the Bajaj Finserv health app.|
|HDFC Regalia||Rs. 2,500||Travel & Shopping||Complimentary Priority Pass Memberships with six free international visits for primary and add-on members|
|Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card||Rs. 250+GST||EMI options||1% fuel surcharge on all fuel transactions|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Nil||Online Shopping & Cashback||You will get 5% cashback on Amazon purchases for Prime users|
|Citi PremierMiles||Rs. 3,000||Air Miles||10,000 Bonus Miles on spending Rs. 1,000 or more within 60 days of card issuance|
|HDFC Millennia||Rs. 1,000||Cashback||You will get 5% Cashback# on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Swiggy, Zomato, Tata CliQ, Sony LIV, BookMyShow, and Cult. Fit and Uber|
|Standard Chartered Virtual Credit Card||Rs. 49/month||Online Shopping||You will get a flat discount across multiple brands, including, Myntra, Grofers, and Yatra.|
|Kotak 811 #Dream Different Credit Card||Rs. 500+GST||Bonus Points||You can withdraw up to 90% of your total cash limit once.|
|HDFC Bank Diners Club Privilege||Rs. 2,500||Travel and Lifestyle||You will get complimentary memberships of Amazon Prime, MMT BLACK, Times Prime, and more.|
Here, we’re explaining the best Instant approval credit card in India. It will help you choose the one that suits you.
1. HDFC Bank Instant Approval Credit Card
HDFC Instant Approval Credit Card India is completely secure. It offers instant activation along with instant ownership.
As an active customer, you must go to an end-to-end digital application page for single-click publishing. After your instant credit card approval in India, you get an electronic card version for your credit card. It can be used for online transactions in a password-protected file.
- The electronic instant approval credit card in India works until you get the physical credit card and carry out the activation process.
- Instant credit card approval India offers you benefits worth ₹4,000 that you can use in the starting four months of card generation.
2. Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Super Card
Bajaj Finserv has partnered with RBL Bank to introduce this instant approval credit card in India which is the best solution for all your urgent money needs. The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Super Card offers 90-day personal loans with no processing fees at a nominal interest rate of 1.16%, based on your cash limit. Bajaj offers you the best instant credit card approval in India.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Super Card allows Interest-free ATM withdrawals for up to 50 days, suitable for immediate cash needs.
- This Instant Approval Credit Card India offers discounts on accessories, clothing, groceries, and other card purchases.
- You can convert an investment worth over ₹3,000 into EMI and take the financial stress off your shoulders using instant credit card approval in India.
- Each cardholder will receive ₹14,000 in free health benefits when using the Bajaj Finserv health app.
3. Standard Chartered Virtual Credit Card
Standard Chartered is among the first banks to offer the Instant Approval Credit Card in India. It allows the users to apply for a virtual card and, use it similarly, to a traditional credit after approval. With no physical delivery required for instant credit card approval in India, customers have much easier access to their funds.
- The Standard Chartered Virtual Credit Card provides its users with attractive rates.
- Flexible runtime options allow you to convert expenses above INR 5000 to EMI.
- With Standard Chartered 360 Degree Rewards, you can get amazing offers at Taj restaurants and travel bookings at Yatra.com, Croma, Panasonic, and several other eligible programs.
4. Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card
It is the most preferred Instant Approval Credit Card in India. Getting this instant credit card in India is easy as you don’t have to provide proof of income along with other details. An FD of Rs. 20,000 at the nearest branch will qualify you for an instant approval credit card in India.
- The instant credit card India limit is very flexible, allowing you to leave around 80% amount of the NPV of your deposit.
- This Instant credit card approval India offers withdrawal of 100% limit from day one of card authorization.
- Additional benefits provided comprise fuel surcharges of 1%.
5. Kotak 811 #Dream Different Credit Card
Kotak 811 #Dream Different Credit Card is an Instant Approval Credit Card in India. It has an easy approval process, and instant credit card India offers attractive perks.
- Earn 500 bonus reward points when you spend ₹5,000 or more within the first 45 days of card activation.
- Similarly, spending ₹75,000 per year entitles you to ₹750 cashback. Instant credit card approval in India is one of the best options if you use your credit card for emergency cash withdrawals.
- For every ₹10,000 retrieved, the processing fee is ₹300.
- The icing on the cake is – You can withdraw up to 90% of your total cash limit once.
6. HDFC Regalia
HDFC Bank’s Regalia credit card offers a range of lifestyle and travel benefits. Use this credit card to take full advantage of membership benefits, complimentary lounge access, and more in various categories such as travel, dining, shopping, and more.
- If you lose your HDFC Bank Regalia credit card, please report it immediately to our 24-hour call center. You are not responsible for any unauthorized transactions made using your credit card.
- 2% of all foreign exchange charges.
- HDFC Bank Regalia credit card at nominal rates.
7. Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
You can save even more and enjoy exclusive benefits with your Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card. With this instant approval credit card in India, you can pay anytime, anywhere. This card is made just for you; there are no limits to your celebration.
- Enjoy 15% off your restaurant bill at over 2,500 restaurants across India.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver each time you fill up.
8. Citi PremierMiles
The Citi PremierMiles credit card is one of the most prominent travel credit cards. The card has a very profitable airline mileage program, and the flexibility to use miles on several significant airlines makes this card an excellent option for frequent travelers. In addition to travel, this credit card also offers users insurance up to Rs 1 million.
- 10,000 Miles Welcome Benefit on spending over INR 1,000 within 60 days of card issuance.
- Complimentary Domestic Lounge Access.
- Air Accident Coverage up to INR 1 crore.
- Up to 20% Off Meals at Participating Restaurants.
9. HDFC Bank Diners Club Privilege
HDFC Diners Club Privilege Credit Card is one of the premium category cards with enhanced travel and lifestyle benefits.
This card bundles free memberships to Amazon Prime, Times Prime, Dineout, and MMT Black. You will get discount coupons, reward points, 2% lower foreign currency markup, and meal discounts.
- This card offers up to 50 days of interest-free credit from the date of purchase.
- You can receive credit liability coverage of Rs. 9 lacks.
- 1% exemption of fuel surcharge at all petrol stations in India with a minimum transaction of Rs. 400.
10. HDFC Millennia
The HDFC Millenia Credit Card is ideal for millennials who shop online frequently and want great value for every to spend. It is one of India’s best cashback credit cards, offering up to 5% cashback on online transactions and 1% cashback on all other expenses.
- You will get 1,000 Cash Points as a welcome gift.
- You will get gift vouchers worth Rs. 1,000 on spending Rs. 1 lakh each calendar quarter.
Benefits of Instant Approval Credit Cards In India
Unlike virtual credit cards, instant approval credit card in India offers many benefits to users. The main features and benefits of instant approval credit card India are:
1. Special Discounts/Offers
Some brands or credit card issuers offer special discounts to instant approval credit card India holders special discounts. You can also access some exclusive deals credit card issuers provide only to instant credit cardholders using instant credit card approval in India.
2. Increased security
Virtual credit cards offer much more security than physical credit cards. Most instant approval credit cards in India have a one-time use option and are valid for a specific period. You can use this instant credit card approval in India online, which minimizes the chances of theft or fraud. The added benefit of restricted use makes it more secure.
You can use your existing Internet banking-enabled account to pay with a virtual credit card in India. An instant approval credit card in India is much more flexible than a physical credit card, as you can create them for any amount. You can use instant credit card approval in India at any online merchant site that accepts credit cards.
Instant approval credit card India has no physical format. All essential details such as CW, card number, and expiration date are available online and easily accessible from your mobile phone. In this way, you can conveniently access all relevant information online.
5. Earn rewards
Instant credit card India allows you to earn reward points faster than physical credit cards. Even before your instant credit card approval in India arrives by email, you can use your instant approval credit card in India number to earn bonus points from your first purchase.
Instant Credit Card Cons
An instant approval credit card in India will make your life easier, but you must remember a few things when applying for instant credit card approval in India.
- You can not use instant credit card approval in India at a merchant swipe machine as they are purely digital. It can be challenging to return an item with an instant credit card in India.
- You cannot withdraw cash with instant credit card approval in India.
- Only some have easy access to instant credit card approval in India.
As you have seen in the article, numerous options are available for an instant approval credit card in India. The instant credit card in India allows you to use a fraction of the limit of your credit card to meet emergencies or sudden expenditures. The option of Internet banking has made it simple for people to manage funds instantly and fulfill emergency needs.
The article explained the instant credit card in detail so that you can easily decide which instant credit card in India you want and how to get it. The benefits and features of all instant credit card approval in India will help you make a choice. Before applying for an instant credit card in India, you must also consider its drawbacks to avoid potential risks associated with instant credit card approval in India.
Instant Approval Credit Card India – FAQs
What is a credit card?
Ans. Credit cards are essential financial tools that allow their holders to make purchases and enjoy the luxury of paying them back later. Any outstanding amount must be repaid on a date mutually determined by the parties.
How do I opt for an Instant Approval Credit Card in India?
Ans. You can apply for an Instant Approval Credit Card in India through your card issuer’s website. Many credit card issuers allow you to apply online through their website.
Can I create an Instant Approval Credit Card in India?
Ans. Yes, You can apply for an Instant Approval Credit Card in India as soon as you visit your favorite bank’s website.
What is the limit for Instant Approval Credit Cards in India?
Ans. Instant credit card limits vary by provider. The credit card issuer sets limits based on the applicant’s eligibility and income.
Can I get secure instant credit card approval in India?
Some credit card issuers offer secure instant credit card approval in India that you can use like any other instant credit card. The only difference is that the credit card issuer provides them against a fixed deposit.
Will my instant approval credit card in India number change when I renew?
Ans. Usually, a renewed card will have the same number as an expired card. Still, India’s new instant approval credit card will have a different CVV (Card Verification Value) number.
Can I get instant credits via email?
Ans. Yes. Even after you enter your credit card number, you will receive your credit card by email within 10-15 business days after approval.
Is there an annual fee for Instant Credit Card Approval in India?
Ans. Yes, annual fees for Instant Credit Cards in India vary by the credit card company. However, some credit card providers also offer instant credit cards with no yearly fees.