Last updated on December 26th, 2019 at 04:45 pm
Life can present you with unpredictable risks at any given point of time. That is why it is important to remain prepared for any curve-ball that life might throw at you. Getting a life insurance can help you prepare for future risks.
It is extremely crucial when it comes to protecting the future of your family and near and dear ones in your absence. Therefore, it is best to get a life insurance policy as early on as possible.
However, with the plethora of life insurance policies available in the market, you might get confused about which one to choose from. To make things easier for you, we have formed a list of the best Aviva life insurance plans that can give you numerous benefits in the future.
Aviva Life Insurance Plans:
The Aviva Life Insurance Company was formed as an amalgamation of the Aviva Group and the Dabur Invest Corp. The Dabur Invest Corp. is one amongst India’s oldest and largest companies that has been engaged in producing healthcare products. The Aviva Group whereas in a UK based insurance company that operates across 16 countries, catering to about 31 million customers.
Thus the merging of the two giant companies was a blessing to the insurance sector in India with Aviva Life Insurance producing quality service and products.
Among its sizeable achievements, the Aviva Life Insurance was one of the first companies to introduce unitized with profit plans and modern unit-linked plans in India. Today, the insurance company is a leader in providing efficient protection plans for children.
Types of Aviva Life Insurance Plans:
The Aviva Life Insurance Company has a plethora of plans for you to avail from across different sectors.
Aviva Life Health Insurance Plans:
According to the Aviva Life Insurance Plans review, the health insurance policies offered by the company helps individuals to financially secure themselves and their family members against any medical emergency that may arise suddenly. The health insurance plan offered by Aviva Life Insurance is the Aviva Health Secure plan.
- The Aviva Health Secure plan is an online insurance plan. It provides cover for 12 critical illnesses and upon diagnosis the policyholder can receive a lump sum amount. You can receive coverage for a minimum premium payment of Rs. 2000. The minimum and maximum age to avail this policy id 18 years and 55 years respectively.
Aviva Life Savings plans:
There are several policies offered by Aviva Life Insurance under its savings plans. Some of them include:
- The Aviva Dhan Nirman plan that offers 4 policy term options. It comes with the assurance of income as well as other bonuses when the plan matures.
- The Aviva iGrowth which is an online savings plan. This plan offers coverage for life alongside a savings scheme that comes into play during difficult times. This policy has 3 policy terms and 3 fund options.
- The Aviva Live Smart plan also offers a number of varieties in the options of investment for customers where they get to choose the premium amount they want to pay. It also comes with 7 fund options.
Aviva Life Retirement plans:
According to the Aviva Life Insurance plans reviews, the Retirement or Pension plans offered by the company are also many and varied. The policies offer policyholders an income of the sum assured even after they retire. Some of the retirement plans of Aviva Life insurance include:
- The Aviva Annuity Plus plan provides the assurance of monthly income for the individual after his/her retirement. People can choose to avail 5 annuity options under this plan according to their requirements.
- The Aviva New Family Income Builder Plan allows people to pay a premium of 12 consecutive years and receive a double of that amount in the next 12 years of their life. Thus it makes for a great plan to avail post-retirement.
Aviva Life Child Plans:
Most of the Aviva Life Insurance plans reviews have great things to say about the child plans available under the company. Some of the child plans include:
- The Aviva Young Scholar Advantage plan ensures that the child’s life is protected as well as he/she is properly funded for education throughout their life.
- The Aviva Young Scholar Secure plan takes care of the educational milestones of a child’s life. On the event of the parents’ death, this plan also offers premium waivers and money back guarantees to secure the child’s future.
Aviva Life Rural Plans:
The rural plans under Aviva Life Insurance are designed specifically to fit the nature of the lives of people living in the rural areas of our country. Some of the plans offered under rural plan schemes are:
- The Aviva Jana Suraksha plan helps to insure the lives of the people living in the rural areas by promising a lump sum payment to the insured person’s family on the event of the death of the policyholder.
- The Aviva Sampoorna Suraksha plan with a premium as low as Rs. 750 offers an instant payout to the insured person’s family on the event of the death of the policyholder.
- The Aviva Nayi Grameen Suraksha plan also offers instant payment to the family on the policyholder’s death with several benefits.
Aviva Life Protection Plans:
The plans offer protection against any unfortunate event that may arise. These are many and varied under Aviva Life Insurance. Some of the plans include:
- The Aviva Extra Cover Plan which is a combination of both the Health Secure Plan and iLife plan and provides protection against sudden and critical illnesses like cancer etc.
- The Aviva Life Shield Plus plan which offers a sum assured of minimum Rs. 10 Lacs.
- The Aviva LifeShield Advantage plan helps to provide protection for the family of the deceased person by waiving the future premiums. Additionally, it also provides protection to the family if the policyholder passes away suddenly.
Apart from these, Aviva Life Insurance also provides term insurance policies, group insurance plans, gratuity plans etc. All these plans have unique features that help to protect the future of the policyholder and his/her family members.
Thus, when it comes to providing insurance covers, Aviva Life Insurance is at the top of its game in all the sectors it provides for.