Greetings from FinanceGAB.com.
Contribute Guest Posts –
FinanceGAB is among the leading personal finance & investment blogs in India. We have been a financial adviser cum financial blogger/writer for quite some time now. Most of our write-ups are curated by us. However, we allow posts by independent writers depending on the quality their relevance towards financial stuff like personal finance advice, investment, money saving tips, insurance, tax planning…more.
How to Become our Contributors
Are you interested to become guest bloggers or contributors for us?
Here’s you all need to know about our guest posts guidelines.
Guest Posts Requirements: –
- As we all know that content is king, as a contributor you would need to write unique and high-quality content.
- Content should not be shared or published anywhere else before or after the submission, not even on your own site!
- Content must be between 700-1000 words long.
Before sharing your content with us please ensure that your work adheres to our criteria’s. Your content should be relevant to our website & categories like:
- Business & Money
- Insurance (life, term, health & auto etc.)
- Pension & Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Mutual Funds
- Loans & Credit cards ….
Send us your articles with images & info-graphics matching the content headlines or sub-headlines.
If you need author bio in the post then send us with one anchor text link.
How to Submit: –
Please email us your content at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name and website link, which you wish to appear in your post. You can reach us directly via our contact us page.
Share us your write-up on any topic which describes a financial principle, financial tips and walkthroughs, and such related topics.
In short, we’re looking for a writer possessing the below skills:
- He/she should have a basic understanding of finance, investments, insurance, and such other related areas.
- He/she must have the passion for presenting his/her creativity and ideas in front of the global audience.
- He/she must have the ability to familiarize, communicating and most importantly explaining the complicated concepts in an easy and engaging manner with the audience.
- He/she must ensure that the quality of his/her is never compromised.
So, in case you find yourself inclined toward money matters and believe have the have the potential of curating topics on it than you’re most welcome to join our blogging community. Our blog gives a writer a vast reach and helps a writer in building or developing their personal brand value.
The sole purpose of our blogs is to create value. We’re looking for posts which are actionable in nature and provides new insights to the readers helping them to make sound and informed financial decisions.
Thanks for visiting FinanceGAB.com.