When it comes to taking your business to the next level, you have to focus on other areas or aspects to ensure the best outcome. Running a successful B2B e-commerce takes a lot more than just having an attractive website, as an agency that takes a design-led approach would be quick to tell you. Most companies not only have to create their sites from scratch, but also engage with their business customers and find new ways to save time, all the while looking for opportunities to maximize their buying efforts. This where you can see how seo is good for e-commerce, helping businesses get their name out and gain traffic to their website.
If you run an e-commerce platform and are in need of new ways to promote your services, you might be interested in learning more about the potential benefits of SEO marketing. SEO marketing techniques, such as those employed by Long Island SEO Agency, MAXPlaces, can help your website to rise through the search engine ranks, enabling more customers and clients to discover your products and services.
That being said, keep in mind that your B2B e-commerce platform not only has to provide an online store, but must also deliver customers smart options like password protection, and self-service capabilities to manage various aspects of the business relationship. You have to make sure that your platform supports three important areas that affect the relationship with buyers, including billing, purchasing, and support. So, with this in mind, here are some tips for improving online sales.
Make Purchasing Online Easier
When you automate your business or move it online, it can help to streamline the entire purchasing process. However, your customers can still expect similar discounts and pricing they traditionally receive when they do business directly with their sales reps. An advantage is that unlike all those customers purchasing, smart B2B wholesale tools like OrderCircle can help to purchase in bulk and order the same products repeatedly.
You have to ensure that your platform offers:
- Quick Order: It should allow easy reordering of items from the past purchases and add re-add products to the carts by the stock keeping unit.
- Credit Limits, Terms, and Pricing: It should offer the exact terms, tailored pricing, credit limits, and terms to all your online buyers that they receive when offline. You should also set up various pricing levels for the same item, depending on different customers, and offer discounts. Before visitors view the details of pricing on products, they can log in before.
- Quoting: Your platform should streamline all the quoting process. Allow different buyers to submit a better quote or request for your website. If needed, a company representative can revise the quote. This way, the buyer can then convert quotes to orders online.
- Product Lists: It should allow customers to create custom links quickly of frequently or favorite purchased items to accelerate recurring purchases. The customers can then purchase items from their list or even add an entire saved list of items to a shopping cart with a single click for ordering bulk.
- Private Sites: You can protect your site by requiring your buyers to log in and gain access or view the pricing.
Expedite and Automate the Billing Process
Through smart wholesale smart selling tools, you can expedite and automate your billing process by giving all your customers the ability to manage and review payments online. When you provide such self-service, not only does it help to save resources and time for your company, but it also empowers all your buyers to manage their account anywhere, anytime. When you provide your B2B e-commerce platform with this online capability, it will help to show your customers that you value their precious time.
- Multiple Payment Methods: You should provide B2B payment methods like credit limits, invoice billing as well as ACH processing.
- View Various Account Balances: You can view summaries of deposits, outstanding balances, and available ones, credit-based memos, and terms associated with the accounts.
- Make Payments and Review Invoices: You can examine all the invoices, and if any term exists for the account, you can easily make full or partial payments against multiple or single invoices.
Better Customer Help/Services
You can offer the best self-support to your customers, while also empowering your team to meet up with all the needs of your customers with detailed management, tracking field services and efficient returns. All these features on your B2B platform will help to provide better support, improve sales, and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Order History: You can give customers a complete access to the history of their orders by enabling customers to view their order history and all the details related to the orders, as well as payment information, billing, and In addition, allow them to reorder easily from their past purchases. Returns: It is best to enable self-service management returns so that your shoppers can initiate a return authorization online.
- Order Status: For buyers, provide tracking links.
- Case Management: You can improve client satisfaction and engagement by enabling your customers to submit their support or queries directly.
If you have an e-commerce platform or launched a new website some years ago, you have to make sure that you move beyond and advance in technology, implement innovative tools to make the buying experience and support smooth for customers. So many organizations turn to cloud-based solutions, while others develop smart ordering tools to support all aspects of their business and build a strong relationship with their customers.
Make sure that you explore all your options and choose the best tools to take your platform to the top.
About Nancy Coleman:
Nancy Coleman is working as a Content Strategist. She is a Blogger who loves to write on different topics including health, lifestyle, business and many more. Her goal is to educate people about various topics which educate and benefit readers. She is a passionate writer with the vision to guide people about latest trends in different categories.